Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Seek and Ye Shall Find

Wow. In the past three days my statistics counter tells me that 5 different searches have brought people to my site looking for contemporary artists about whom I've written at one time or another. Also, since the beginning of the month several people have looked up bands and found me. I guess it feels a little good to be writing about something that people are seemingly interested in. I feel like I'm contributing to the cultural community at large. Perhaps all those people were just googling themselves. Who knows? Not me. See, the sucky thing about this is what I'd really like is the occasional comment from passersby (you know, like how what's-her-name from Sex and the City thanked passersby? I want to be able to do that). Anway, that's all about that.

I'm about to post a new dream sequence from last night.

I'm off work today and looking for a new apartment. Wish me luck.

Excited about Pretty Girls Make Graves with Rick this weekend.