Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tattoo update and look what I found

So, I haven't made a post to my found blog in almost 3 years! It's such a long time. Oh yeah, it almost syncs up exactly with starting my business so I guess it makes sense. Anyway, I posted something there today. Maybe I'll continue to do so. Who knows.

I've finished the pencil sketch of the mobius band tattoo. I'm pretty pleased with it.


I have an appointment to get a small-ish one next week. I'll be asking my tattooist for some feedback on any tweaking I'll have to make on the design. You'll note that there are two areas that look really blank. Those spaces are where this tattoo will intersect with tattoos I already have. Theoretically, the tattoo will lighten to a more ethereal, washed out coloration and will intersect with the dots on my bass clef tattoo on my forearm and with words in the One, Other and Else poem on my upper arm.

Incidentally, here's what I'm getting on Friday (it's Japanese Kanji for "kotobuki," which means "long life and celebration; it'll encircle my left elbow):