Sunday, December 24, 2006

San Francisco Pt. 3 - Takin' it to the Street!

This is a random photo collection of the streets of San Francisco.

Here was a new community center being built. I liked this whatever it is.

And then here was some street art.


And then some more creative, funny street art on the street where I was staying.

And here's Chuck trying to look like a cool San Franciscan.

And here's a really racist book I found sitting on a newspaper box or something.

And here's the ghetto-ist cash machine I might've ever seen.

And here's Chuck trying to use it (he succeeded, by the way - Go Chuck!).

And here's a guy sitting in his garage.... Weird.

And here's my friend Chris, and pictures of our shoes, too.


And should you ever lose anything in San Francisco, you might want to check this handy lost and found near the corner of Guerero and 22nd.

Labels: