Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bret's Halloween/Birthday Party

My friend Bret has a party every year.

That's him. He's a photographer and an all-around pretty nice guy.

I'm just gonna say right now that there's a NSFW (Not Safe For Work) image below. Continue at your own risk.

This year I totally didn't feel like driving up to his party, but I did. At the last minute I put just SPIDER from MILK SPIDER CLOWN SHOE on. People seemed to think it was enough of a costume.

Joey and his boyfriend were little red and the wolf as grandma.

Mark and his boyfriend were cowboys.

David was a sailor and Hannah (a palindrome! - And an awesome tattooist!) was Rosie the Riveter.

Joey kept showing off that he wasn't wearing underwear underneath grandma's housecoat, so I couldn't resist taking a picture.

Mark carved an amazing pumpkin (he lives downstairs from Bret).