Saturday, September 23, 2006

In Observance of the Autumnal Equinox

Went to karaoke at the closet again on Thursday. It's turning into a weekly thing, I guess. This week I performed Friday I'm in Love by The Cure, which was a smashing success, as well as Punk Rock Girl by The Dead Milkmen, which was a favorite of many of my compatriots as well.

Here're some pics of the reglar gang:


Dee and Adam did My Humps. It was cute.

Adam and Frank did another duet whose name escapes me. As I told Frank, they've done better, but obviously their hearts were in it.

And then here're some of some newcomers.



And then here are some pics of lesbians singing/playing with a purple dildo.



Oh, also, in celebration/observance of the autumnal equinox, I got a new tattoo and shaved my head. Here're pics sporting both.






The placement came out better than I'd imagined. I'm very pleased.
I'll have more clear pictures of the tat once I take the time to take some.

The 1 year birthday of Chances was this week. It was a fun time. Here're some pics from that as well. I went with my friends Gregg and Michael.





As usual, there're plenty more pics at my flickr account, so go check 'em out if you're interested.