Sunday, August 20, 2006

Moschell Art Opening

Last night I went to Mars Gallery for the opening of an artist you may've encountered on MySpace, Moschell. I went out with Ryan, but ran into lots of fun folks there: Jason, Wally, Catty, Ryan, the Duke, AlexRoss, Vic, JoJo... I'm sure there were others. It was a good scene.



The Duke was going crazy about my getting a picture of this woman:



I was his hero for getting such a clear shot. I forgot who he called her. Some crazy-looking celebrity.

Here's a shot of my friend Jason and the artist:



And here's a shot of some of the art. The artist basically used little matchboxes as a surface, then coated the matches within with paint or glitter. I thought it was well-presented.



Here's a link to my flickr with all the pictures from this show.