Sunday, November 07, 2004

iPod gets a new face

I took this pic this morning at a bus shelter. I like the photograph because it has a lot of layers. There's just some commentary on the ad campaign of iPod, which is cool, but at the same time just so produced. And then the fact that someone manipulated it. Was it social commentary by the defacer? Or was it just convenient? I think of that cartoon from when I was a kid and there was a criminal who went around putting little mustaches on paintings and even people.

So, on top of someone drawing in the eyes, I think yet another person put little price tags over the drawn in eyes - kind of a cooperative piece of artwork.

Anyway, then there's me, my reflection, in the background. All in all, I think it's a fun picture. Just a nice little sunday morning surprise all made possible with my Motorola picture phone.