Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Internet? Are you there? It's me, Margaret.

There is both a new dream and a new found object of which I'm particularly fond.

In my newly-single life, I am super busy, so I'm venturing off onto the interweb for sparks of romance, because it's like couch dating. I don't have to do much except type and send the link to my website and see what happens. Really, I don't know why I'm bothering, I'm not really in the mood to date in the physical world, why should the cyber world be any different?

Last night Rick and Nik and I went out to Rainbo Lounge. It was not bad. We got there early and left early. When Rick and I were hanging out with Rick's friend Mark the other night and Rainbo Lounge was mentioned, Mark was like, "Oh I don't want to go there. It's all hipsters and fags there." So naturally, I sort of wanted to check it out. Last night I spotted said "fags." One of them acknowledged me before I left, so that was cool. I guess I'll go back there. I'd be glad to avoid going up to the boys' town area every time I want to go out. Wicker Park is so much more convenient.

I realize my posts are getting more journal-esque. I don't think that will be an ongoing thing. Kind of a stop-gap because I don't have anything REALLY interesting to say.