Thursday, October 07, 2004

cute guys

First of all, thanks to a generous donation from Dr. Claude, I now have premium photo hosting from Photobucket, which will enable me to use higher-quality photos for my site. Cool huh?

Secondly, a friend of mine was talking to me the other day and I mentioned that there were a lot of cute guys around the neighborhood where I work. This friend told me to take pictures. I thought, "sure." But it's pretty hard to take pictures of unknowing participants innocuously. Here's my first surreptitious snapshot of a cute guy. He's reading up on his doctor stuff. Obviously gonna be a doctor, or maybe a nurse.

The first few shots looked a little more like this:Pretty funny, huh? I need some work on my spy techniques.

Lastly, but not leastly, I have sold my first painting online thanks to the wondrous and magnificent Marco in NY. I'm sure he will be very happy with his "Untitled #12," and I will be happy to have his 75 smackaroos.

Things are, as they say, coming up Milhouse.