Monday, August 11, 2008

Hot Men of Lollapalooza 2008

It's that time again. Here are some of my favorite hot men of Lollapalooza this year. Hope you enjoy.




This was my last man photo of the weekend.



I kinda just liked this guy's shirt.



Definitely one of the hotter Lolla staff photographers. The others, notably, were certainly not slouches, though.



Sweet tattoos and smile.



Dancin' Bears.









Cute guy with amazing tattoos.



One of my favorites of the weekend.



This guy totally caught me, but I totally caught him doing the same thing on this big muscley dude minutes later, so I didn't feel bad.



Hot duo.



My most-photographed photographer of the weekend. I just liked his style.



The super-hot bass player of Brazilian Girls.






Hot security dudes.



Band crush of the weekend: Ryan from Octopus Project.



These guys are totally cute. I know I see them around town sometimes, too.



I don't know who this guy was, but he was somebody. He kept popping up in the photo pits, but he didn't have a camera. Either way, it was nice bumping into him. ;)



Yum.



Kidzapalooza sound guy with a great smile.



This was my buddy's favorite for the weekend. A photographer for UR Chicago.




If one looks closely, one will notice that this guy is in my "hot guys of pitchfork 2008" too.

So, this was just my favorites. You can see all 144 images from this on my flickr.