Thursday, June 17, 2004

Homage to Sfire

Before I get back into my images from New York from last weekend. I'd like to announce that four of the six tracks on the new Farewell Society E.P. Reaction are available for sale as MP3 downloads from mperia.com. To purchase, you'll have to open a Bit Pass account. Do it.

There's a Chicago-based photographer named Jeffrey Sfire. If you go to his site, and go to the "work in progress" area, you'll see he's very intersted in lines. Here are a bunch of photos I took as sort of an homage to Mr. Sfire. Hopefully he likes them. And hopefully I'm not way off base in my re-interpretation of his work. His more documentary work is also up on some on-line art magazine called subsystence. Check it out.













This last one is a little different, but I thought it was still in the spirit of the others.



Jeffrey, if you visit, please I would love if you comment (and sign the guestbook).