Tuesday, June 22, 2004

The Music of bhofmeister13

Last night I uploaded two songs that I composed using Apple's Garageband program to Mperia. Mperia is a pretty cool service that allows unsigned musical artists to sell their music at no charge using a micro payment service called Bit Pass. Mperia is also pretty cool because its search option allows you to browse (and often preview) artists and buy their songs pretty cheaply. Getting these songs up is yet another step in my "sell stuff online" master plan. Some of you may remember a while back when I sent out an email calling for people to support artists online. That's what this is all about. My songs are available to preview in their entirety, or you can download them for just twenty five cents. Wow, that's 75% off the iTunes Store prices! My band, Farewell Society, also has songs available through Mperia here. They are available at the low low price of fifty cents a piece, but keep in mind that we produced those songs at significantly greater expense to ourselves. You will have to set up a Bit Pass account in order to make these purchases, but Bit Pass will open a whole new unexplored world of cool contenst such as online comics and cool music. If I sound like a commercial, it's because I'm trying to sell this to you. Very blatantly. Not just for me, but for artists everywhere.