Friday, November 26, 2004

I'm Thankful for Crack.


Thanksgiving morning. Despite the beauty of the day, the crispness of the air and the newly-fallen snow, outside my house I noticed a guy skulking about and I think he was looking for his dealer. Poor guy. I imagine they might even joke about the fact that it's Thanksgiving and that the druggie is thankful for this bounty or whatever and they'd both laugh but really hurt inside. Maybe he was just a guy walking through the alley, though...

I'm thankful for Music

The night before Thanksgiving I went to see Three Dollar Bill at Cal's Liquors with Erik With a K (it's a person, not a band - though it sounds like a cool band name, doesn't it?). Here are some pictures from that show.




I've talked at length about 3DB in the past, so I won't go into them right now other than to say they're good and you should go see them. As far as queer rock goes, they're doing an exemplary job.

There's a new found object and a new couple of dreams. Check em out.